The review for the TRUGLO® Range Rover™ single pin sight was provided by Trent from Toledo, OH. Thanks again Trent for your review. If you are using the Range Rover™ single pin sight and you have something to say then go ahead and tell us what you think by leaving your comment below.
Buy the TRUGLO Range Rover Single Pin Bow Sight
Just got back into archery and wanted a simple sight without all the confusion from different pins so I started sopping for a single pin sight and the Range Rover fit well into my budget. Was very easy to attach and only took a few shots to get it dialed in at 20 yards after that just slide it up till you find the next yardage you want to set very easy only took me about half hour to set a 20,30,and 40 yard mark.
For hunting I can leave it on the 30 mark and I know how much I have to hold under or over depending on where the deer is. In low light conditions the pin lights right up with no problem see it or the sight ring. The only two down sides I found were where the fiber optic goes into the pin you have to be careful because it is exposed. The other problem came when mounting my quiver. The slider is kind of in the way and had to get a spacer for my quiver. All in all I would definitely recommend this sight to a friend.
Manufacturer’s Specs for the Range Rover™:
- TRUGLO’s brightest 1-pin archery sight.
- Extra, extra-long, protected, wrapped fiber.
- Aperture has a 1.8 inch inner diameter.
- Glow-in-the-dark shooter’s ring helps align peep sight.
- Glow-in-the-dark yardage tape.
- Ultra-light and compact.
- Vertical adjustment allows it to fit virtually all bows.
- Adjustable with one hand.
- Level with two vertical bars.
- Level is illuminated by luminescent shooter’s ring.
- Adjustable for left and right handed shooters.
- Available with light or TFO (Tritium Fiber Optic) pin.
- Available with .010 inch diameter pin.