Are you using the HHA Optimizer Lite Ultra bow sight? How do you like this sight? Is the fiber optic pin bright enough. Is it easy to adjust the windage? Tell others what you think of the Optimizer-Lite Ultra by leaving a comment below.
Buy the HHA Optimizer-Lite Ultra model DS-5019 bow sight
(3/3/11) The review for the HHA Optimizer was provided by Elijah D. from Bellefontaine, OH. Thanks Elijah. This sheds a bit of light on how single pin sights work. I’m a multi pin sight user myself.
The HHA Optimizer is a very high quality solid built archery sight. The machining on this sight is very good. The vertical movements are precise and solid. As far as windage; they are micro adjustable, solid and with the scale and the clicks you know just how much you moved it. No slack in the adjustment.
Being toolless is a plus. The fiber optics are very bright and the rheostat is easy to use and it really helps in the sun. I have the DS-5510 and I need to cover the fiber in the sun or you cannot see past the pin. If you follow the directions and sight in at 20 yards and 60 yards the yardage tapes a spot on. The 1 5/8 scope matchs up prefectly with my 1/8 peep.
I would highly recommend this sight for anyone looking for a single pin sight. Two big pluses are Lifetime Warranty and Made in USA.
Manufacturer’s Specs for the Optimizer Lite Ultra:
- Exclusive yardage dial allows for rapid adjustment to the yard!
- Sight in at 20 and 60 yards to determine your included customized yardage scale.
- Scales numbered from 20 to 60 yards in one yard increments for unmatched precision.
- New tool-free micro adjust windage.
- CNC machined aluminum.
- Yellow sight ring for quick target acquisition.
- Lens and light compatible.
- Weight: DS-5000 & DS-5500 series 10 ounces / DS-XL5500 series 11 ounces
- Sight housing: DS-5000 & DS-5500 series 1-5/8 inch dia. / DS-XL5500 2 inch dia.
- Fiber optics: DS-5000 (3 feet) / DS-5500 (5 feet) / DS-XL5500 (6 feet)