Intex Raised Downy Airbed with Built-in Electric Pump, Queen, Bed Height 22"
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Ships from and sold by VMInnovations
(4144 customer reviews)
The convenience of a portable airbed with the comfort of sleeping on a raised platform. Plush, waterproof flocking covers the mattress top for a luxurious feel to provide a cozy night's sleep. An indentation on the side helps grip fitted sheets. Quality tested 20.8 gauge waterproof flocked top with 15 gauge vinyl beams and 16 gauge sides and bottom. Measures approximately 60" x 80" queen-sized mattress raised 22" from the floor. Made of dual chamber construction: the lower chamber functions as the box spring form on a traditional bed, providing extra firmness and support. The upper chamber functions as a mattress. Includes an A/C 120 Volt Electric pump, built-in to the mattress. Quickly and easily inflate both chambers with the touch of a switch. Then adjust to any level of firmness for the ultimate in comfort. Inflates in about 4 3/4 minutes. Deflates completely for travel and storage. Weight capacity: 600 lbs. Includes duffle bag with shoulder strap. Please Call Intex Customer Service at 800-234-6839 for troubleshooting.
- Amazon Sales Rank: #101 in Sports & Outdoors
- Size: Queen
- Color: Heather Grey
- Brand: Intex
- UPC: 843009057220
- Model: 66717E
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 7.50" h x 14.50" w x 18.00" l, 22.00 pounds
- Location, temperature, and humidity will affect the firmness of the airbed. Airbeds will need to be occasionally re-inflated (topped off) to maintain desired firmness when used for more than a few days as vinyl tends to relax over time.
- Measurements will vary based on inflation. Airbeds are measured from the widest point including the beams (bulges) on the side and off the tallest point from the floor including built-in pillows if applicable.
- Lower chamber functions as box spring to provide firmness and support; easily inflates and deflates with high-powered, built-in electric pump
- Air mattress material may stretch depending on the number of persons using the mattress, duration of use, changes in temperature and other factors. Temperature is an important factor in the firmness of the mattress, and noticeable temperature changes may temporarily stretch the material. It may appear that the mattress looks slightly deflated, but this behavior is normal and is not a defect. Especially when used over a period of several days, air mattresses almost always require additional air to be added each day. Do not over-inflate the mattress in anticipation of this, which often results in burst seams or unnatural bulges in the shape. When using the air mattress in tents or outdoors, check the ground for sharp objects that may tear holes in it. While indoors, keep away from heaters and fireplaces to avoid melting or rapid stretching of the material.
- Waterproof flocked top. Raised queen-sized inflatable airbed with dual chamber construction.You may direct them to contact Intex Customer Service at 800-234-6839 for troubleshooting.
Designed for comfort and reliability, this Intex Raised Downy Queen Airbed offers the convenience of a portable airbed with the comfort of sleeping on a raised platform. Plush, waterproof flocking covers the mattress top, and an indentation on the side helps grip fitted sheets. The bed easily inflates and deflates with a high-powered built-in electric pump. It features a dual chamber construction, with the lower chamber functioning as a box spring to provide added firmness and support. It has a 20.8 gauge (.053mm) waterproof flocked top with 15 gauge (0.38mm) vinyl beams and 16 gauge (0.41mm) sides and bottom.
This Queen-sized bed measures 60 by 80 inches (measured from bulge to bulge) and rises to 22 inches from the floor. It deflates completely for storage and it includes a duffel bag with shoulder strap. It has a 600 pound weight capacity.
Most helpful customer reviews
1026 of 1063 people found the following review helpful.
Deluxe comfort, versatile, durable, reliable!
By Amazon Customer
As a Vacation Rental owner I need additional beds to accommodate large groups. Having a leaky air mattress deflate on a guest would be a nightmare for me. Having all ages of guests it is important that the mattresses be double high or 22" or about. Who wants to be inches off the floor? My requirements are; comfort, durability, ease of inflating and deflating, ease for user to control firmness and support, and storage. I have tried all of the air mattresses on the market, from inexpensive to high dollar, with and without built in pumps, low to high profiles. Before double high mattresses where on the market I would stack two mattresses on top of each other, well it was comfortable it had a tendency to walk off each other. Mattresses without built-in pumps would somehow need the adaptor that wasn't put back in my pump bag. If the pump was exposed my over zealous tenants would inevitably take it off to deflate the mattress and parts would often get lost or broken. I have enough different brands of mattresses that I can stack to the ceiling.
When I discovered Intex air mattresses my fears were put to rest. They have proven to be the most comfortable, inexpensive solution that outlasts the competition in durability and reliability. I have 10 twins and 2 Queens and every one of them is leak free and they are about 2 years old and I feel they are still reliable. They hold up to the ware and tare of extended use and various users. The pumps are encased so they can't be taken out or leak air, many external pumps I found would be the source for slow air leaks. I can inflate/deflate, and fold them easily to go back in their supplied tote bag. Many of my guests have been so impressed with their comfort, comparing them to a sleep number mattress; they have asked were they could buy one. The twins are large enough to accommodate tall and heavy guests, much to their surprise. I have one twin that has been inflated for over a year, with an occasional inflation maybe once a month. Our two labs and cat have claimed it for their own personal use, and guess what it has held up remarkably. We have taken it camping, all you need is a converter gadget that will allow you to plug into a 12v and you can use your car lighter to inflate it.
I highly recommend Intex air mattresses, for durability, versatility, reliability and most important they are inexpensive compared to other brands on the market.
574 of 623 people found the following review helpful.
Very comfortable, but doesn't last forever
By Staring At....
I originally bought this bed as a "quick fix" as I was moving into a new apartment. After the first few nights of using it, I was impressed enough to delay my plans to purchase a real bed. Unfortunately, I noticed that it had started to develop small leaks after using it continuously for three years. Patching it up worked at first, but six months later, another small leak developed and I knew it was time to replace it.
Having struck gold once, I bought a similar air bed at from a different company. It was okay but after one night on it, I decided that I need to patch up the old bed one last time until I order a replacement for it. The soft mattress top on my Rising Comfort really makes a difference, the other one was just an air bed. I'm ordering another ASAP, but I'm deciding on which model to purchase.
I don't expect that very many people would be looking to purchase this as their main bed. But I would recommend it for whatever purpose it is needed for. Speaking for myself, I experienced very little air loss for the first few years without ever taking it down. Before I had a leak, I recall only using the pump a few times to make it more firm. I'm wondering if those who had trouble received defective units or had problems with the cap when periodically deflating and sorting it.
55 of 56 people found the following review helpful.
Now a beach ball
By Amazon Customer
Great idea but poor quality. The chambers continue to break; the bed is now a giant beach ball after 9 months.