Read and leave reviews about popular outdoor products.
Outdoor products reviewed by master Outdoorsmen.
Make sure you grab the RSS feed to stay updated. See you around!
Do you have the Shimano® Curado® cu300e reel? How weel does this reel perform? Is it comfortable to hold? Does it minimize backlashes? Tell others how well it performs by leaving a review.
Buy the Shimano® Curado® CU300E baitcast reel
Manufacturer’s Specs for the Shimano® Curado® CU300E:
- Aluminum Frame
- Lightweight Graphite Sideplates (Aluminum Handle Side on 300 sizes)
- Recessed Reel Foot
- High Efficiency Gearing (HEG)
- Super Free Bearing Supported Pinion Gear System (SF)
- A7075 Aluminum Magnumlite Spool
- Dartainium Drag
- 7 Bearings • 1 S A-RB BB • 5 Shielded Stainless Steel BB • 1 A-RB Roller Clutch Bearing
- Variable Brake System (VBS) with Reduced Mass Hub
- Super Stopper II
- Assist Stopper
- Drilled Handle Shank
- Septon PV Power Grips (SV on 300 sizes)
- Cold Forged AL Drag Star with Clicking Adjustment
- Titanium IP Line Guide
- 1/8 Turn Easy Access Attached Sideplate
- Metal Cast Control Knob
- Double Anodized Spool and Handle
- Disengaging Levelwind System
- QuickFire II Clutch Bar
- Approved for use in Saltwater
- Rated for use with Mono, Fluorocarbon and PowerPro lines
- Gear ratio: 6.2:1
- Weight: 10.5 ounces
- Line retrieve per crank: 28 inches
- Mono line capacity: 12lb/240yd, 14lb/190yd, or 20lb/120yd
- Power Pro line capacity: 50lb/205yd, 65lb/120yd , or 80lb/105yd
- Max drag: 15 pounds
Are you a master Outdoorsman? Leave a master Outdoorsman review for the Shimano® Curado® reel.