Do you have the Lowrance® Mark 5x fishfinder? How do you like it? Is it easy to use and setup? Tell other fishermen how it performs by leaving a review.
Manufacturer’s Specs for the Mark 5x Fishfinder:
Mark fishfinders offer legendary Lowrance features with a newly-optimized automatic mode for high-performance fish finding with turn-on-and-fish ease. Along with easy-to-use menus, there’s also an Advanced User Mode for fine-tuning to water conditions.
The Mark-5x display is a high-resolution 5 in./12.7 cm, 480×480 pixel Film SuperTwist LCD that maximizes visibility and target separation even in direct sunlight. Adjustable, bright-white LED screen and keypad backlight for day or night viewing. Potent 200W RMS power provides fishfinding to 800 ft./244 m depths with the Skimmer® transom-mount transducer with built-in temp sensor.
New case/mounting design for easy one-hand tilt/swivel view adjustment provides simple installation – also fits same cut-out for previous 5 inch/7 cm models for in-dash installations. New uniplug 1/4 turn connectors are compatible with earlier Lowrance and Eagle uniplug installations to simplify upgrades.
- Display size: 5 inch \ 127 mm
- Resolution: 480 x 480 pixels
- Display type: 16-level gray scale SuperTwist monochrome
- Backlight: Bright white LED
- Backlight levels: Adjustable screen/keypad
- 23 languages supported
- Sonar frequency: 200 kHz
- Transducer type: Skimmer®
- Sonar output power: Max 200W RMS, 1600W PTP W
- Sonar depth: Max 800 feet \ 244 meters
- Includes sonar alarms for Fish, Max depth, Min depth, and Shallow water
- Includes temperature display
- Includes built in backup memory
- Sealed and waterproof, suitable for saltwater use
- Width: 6.9 inches \ 174 mm
- Height: 5.4 inches \ 136 mm
- Depth: 2.5 inches \ 63 mm
- Power supply: 10-17 Volts DC
- TrackBack™ feature offers immediate scroll-back to review multiple pages of fishfinder history
Are you a master Outdoorsman? Leave a master Outdoorsman review for the Lowrance® Mark 5x fishfinder.