Read and leave reviews about popular outdoor products.
Outdoor products reviewed by master Outdoorsmen.
Make sure you grab the RSS feed to stay updated. See you around!
Are you using the TruGlo® Carbon XS™ bow sight on your bow? Tell others how this sight performs by leaving a review. Is it easy to adjust? Are the fiber optic pins bright enough? Let us know.
- Ultra light-weight carbon-composite construction.
- NEW! TRU•TOUCH™ soft-feel technical coating.
- Micro push-button light.
- NEW! TRU•FLO™ fiber design.
- Extra, extra long fully-protected fibers.
- Large circular field of view.
- Aperture has 1.8″ inner diameter.
- Level with two vertical bars.
- Reversible bracket for greater vertical adjustability.
- Glow-in-the-dark shooter’s ring.
- Adjustable for left and right handed shooters.
Are you a master Outdoorsman? Leave a master Outdoorsman review for the TruGlo® Carbon XS™ bow sight.
Archery: Truglo Carbon XS 4Pin Sight Camo
Built for the archer who likes to keep weight to a minimum, the Carbon XS features ultralightweight carboncomposite construction. The new TruTouch coating covers the entire sight and aids in vibration dampening. The new TR Flo fiber design, with extralong fully protected fibers, gives you unreal pin brightness in lowlight situations. Stainless steel pin design for even greater durability. Reversible bracket for more vertical adjustability. Three sets of markings for elevation, windage and pin adjustments. .019″diameter pins. Fully assembled, Adjustable for right or lefthanded shooters. Camo pattern: Realtree APG.