Read and leave reviews about popular outdoor products.
Outdoor products reviewed by master Outdoorsmen.
Make sure you grab the RSS feed to stay updated. See you around!
All right! This is not a review for the Apex Axim. I thought I might give you my first impression of the Axim as I see it in the packaging.
My impression is… I want one dammit. The Axim is just a nice bow sight.
You see. I can not give a review for it as we are giving the Apex Axim away.
I just picked it up for the January giveaway and I’m a bit envious.
I called Bass Pro early this morning to see if they had the Axim in stock because they were apparently out of stock online. Thinking that I would have no luck as I always do; the associate on the other end said “I’ve never heard of Apex.”
I told him that I saw it online and perhaps he could check stock.
After a few minutes which seemed liked (well just about a few minutes) he came back and told me that he had one more in stock.
“Hold it!” I said. I need one of these. He said “we can only hold it for 24 hours.”
I said… “FU! forget it. I don’t want it.”
So. Of course I bought it so we can give it to one lucky winner like you. And. Here’s the best part. You get to help your fellow archer by entering to win the Axim and leaving a review for an outdoor product that you are passionate about.
And so there you have it. Not a great story. But…
We’ve got the Axim ready for one lucky winner for our January ’11′ giveaway.
Oh. And if you can’t read the specs on the package… here it is:
Specs for the Apex Axim:
- Unique dual-end fiber design allows for increased brightness and compact size.
- Extra-long fully protected wrapped fibers.
- Stainless Steel tubes fully protect fibers for greater durability.
- Precision pin alignment system eliminates distortion.
- Accepts 1.87″ scope lens. (Of course this is not included and we just can’t f’ing find where you can get one of these.)
- Glow in the dark shooters ring for peep sight alignment.
- Large circular field of view (FOV.)
- Aperture has 1.8 inch inner diameter for the lens that you probably can’t find immediately.
- Adjustable level has two vertical bars.
- Includes removable, micro push-button light. (Which; by the way is a real nice thing to have when you are hunting at dusk.)
- Ultra fine, micro-click adjustment for windage AND elevation. (Tool-less design.)
- Laser markings for windage, elevation, and pin adjustments.
- Reversible bracket for greater vertical adjustability.
- For both right and south paws.
- Fully assembled.